SBI Saral Personal Loan
|Do you want funds readily available to you whenever you desire or need, be it a sudden vacation that you plan with your family or urgent funds required for medical treatment? SBI Saral - Personal Loan is the answer to your questions.
Access this facility from over 3000 branches across the country and confidently face the challenge of meeting any kind of personal expenses!!
Enjoy the SBI Advantage :
- Low interest rates. Further, we charge interest on a daily reducing balance!!
- Low processing charges; only 1%-2% of loan amount.
- No hidden costs or administrative charges.
- No security required ……which means minimal documentation…something that you had always wanted.
- No prepayment penalties. Reduce your interest burden and optimally utilize your surplus funds by prepaying the loan (1% of the loan amount will be charged if you repay the loan before 6 months).
- Long repayment period of up to 48 months.
The loan will be granted for any legitimate purpose whatsoever (e.g. expenses for domestic or foreign travel, medical treatment of self or a family member, meeting any financial liability, such as marriage of son/daughter, defraying educational expenses of wards, meeting margins for purchase of assets etc.).
You are eligible if you are a Resident Indian National having capability to repay a loan, except agriculturists. (At present, only salaried individuals are covered under the scheme).
Loan Amount Your personal loan limit would be determined by your income and repayment capacity.
Rs.24,000/- in metro and urban centres.
Rs.10,000/- in rural/semi-urban centres.
12 times Net Monthly Income for salaried individuals and pensioners subject to a ceiling of Rs.10 lacs in all centres.
Important documents to be furnished while opening a Personal Loan Account:
For existing bank customers.
Passport size photograph
From salaried individuals
Latest salary slip and Form 16.
We do not insist on any margin amount.
3.25% above SBAR FLoating i.e. 16.00% p.a.
The loan is repayable in 48 EMI. You are allowed to pay more than the EMI if you wish to, without attracting any prepayment penalty.
Processing charges are 1-2% of the loan amount. This is amongst the lowest fees in the industry. Processing fees have to be paid upfront. There are no hidden costs or other administrative charges.